Families and children can view thousands of sparkling fairy lights, meet Santa in his Magic Christmas Kingdom, take in the beauty of an illuminated stained glass window and admire an array of colourful light displays and festive decorations at our annual lights display in December. Visitors can also join in the festivities during the popular nightly Christmas carols and sing-a-long. Opens at 8.00 pm nightly from Thursday 12 to Thursday 19 December.
- Thousands of sparkling fairy lights
- Santa’s Magic Christmas Kingdom
- A range of colourful light displays and festive decorations around the Chapel precinct, in large picture windows and around the Performing Arts theatre complex
- Nightly music and carols sing-a-long in our Chapel
- The Chapel’s magnificent stained glass window is illuminated as a special aspect of our display
- An original 17-metre nativity mural painted on canvas by the Westminster School community
- Walking trails or drive-through viewing