School Musical ‘School of Rock’
Tickets for 'School of Rock’ are now on sale - 7.00 pm on Monday 29, Tuesday 30, Wednesday 31 March. Before you book, here’s some of the key points for your consideration:
- There are just over 300 tickets available for the first two performances (Monday and Tuesday) so you will see that the tickets are being sold in an alternate (chequerboard) seating plan – masks are not essential.
- We ask that families select one of the first two nights only to attend (in the first instance) so that everyone gets a chance to see the show. From 9.00 am on the day of the two nominated community performances, any unsold seats can then be purchased by families who would like to see it more than once.
- When you book, you will be assigned set alternate seats. On the night, families living under the same roof can close up the gap/s, as long as at least one seat is left on either side between your family and the next group.
- Where you are sitting will determine which Murray Centre entry door you should access. The doors to be used will include the foyer doors and side doors of the Murray Centre – this is to avoid overcrowding in the foyer. On the night, there will be signs and people on hand to assist as well as the QR code check-in.
- The Friends of Music team is drawing up a COVID-compliant plan to safely serve refreshments during the interval of all performances.
Monday 29 March (parents and families) - https://www.trybooking.com/BOXHX
Tuesday 30 March (parents and families) - https://www.trybooking.com/BOXHX
Wednesday 31 March (staff and student evening) - https://www.trybooking.com/BPDBH
Prepare yourself for a night of great entertainment!